9.12.13

Instagram Journal: Paintbox Dreams

Sleepy bubba / Dotti purchases / Temt's pretty pastel range / Chill Friday nights with my fave teen parents!

EJ loves Ben & Jerry's ice cream!! / Grabbing Tumblr inspiration while watching The Hills special features interviews / A red velvet cupcake is perfect when watching The Hills / My favourite pair of shoes for Winter was my pom-pom loafers from Peter Alexander

A priceless moment captured / Punk inspiration for a shoot I'm styling / Came across some pretty dresses from Dotti while shopping with mum / Macarons from Maccas during my lunch break

Baby got a new baby! / Blawggin' / Winter essentials from Forever New / The Orea McFlurry is back baby! {When did it leave?}

Set up the 'punk' styles for the practice shoot / Practice shoot with our gorgeous model; Kirsten / Why the face, Ethan? / Fave movies on a comfy day in

Met the fab NOA from X-Factor Australia!! / 'Styling for a photoshoot' kind of outfit / Meet the stylist/make up artist, model and photographer! / Shootin'

Looks from the shoot / Lookin' like I know what I'm doing / What my hand looks like after I've been in Priceline / HQ pics of the shoot I styled for!

Shoppin' up a storm at Paper Scissors / {just kidding, it was just this pretty little coat} / Reading my mags as Gossip Girl plays in the background = perfect / I gather so much books that I rarely write in.. They're just sooo pretty!

Outfit for a fun, adventurous day! / Cold rock ice cream, mmmm / Trampolining and aqua golfing / Delicious smelling mini perfumes

83 months with babe / Pretty palettes / Kiwi fruit and strawberries are the bestttt snacks {ps, how cute is my Peter Alexander phone case?} / White waffle knit from Dotti

Writing down some post ideas / Selfieeee / Two of my fave sunnies / Little brother's very late birthday gift for EJ

Ariana's cute Seventeen mag cover {how shit is it that they hid her face with a damn trucker cap tho?} / Campaigning for Ira at UTS! / N2 ice cream, omnomnom / Design basics 2 class at TFI

Lunch date with dad after class / $1 macarons for babe and I / Macarons while watching Winners & Losers / Love this wrap bracelet watch mum got me

TEAM IRA! Fun day campaigning with these kiddos / Thank you DOLLY mag for my gorgeous jacket!! / Ariana Grande's album could not be more perfecttttt / Cute heart earphones from DOLLY

Quick stop at Westpoint Blacktown / Yummy tartssss / Obsessed with these two shows

*Instagram Journal from August*
**Doing a sneaky catch-up with these IJ posts**

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO