24.12.13

Christmas Style Guide Part III: Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe






What I'm Wearing:
Top: Chicabooti
Shorts: Supre
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Rings: Colette by Colette HaymanUnti
Bangles: Colette by Colette Hayman

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires

And alas, we've finally reached the third and final part of my Christmas Style Guide for 2013!

Celebrating Christmas during the daytime for a party or BBQ makes dressing up fun. Go for a casual but party-approved look, like cute shorts with a flowy top.
I added minimal accessories to this casual daytime look because I feel like the colours are already doing the perfect styling for me.
Add some sweet clogs with your casual outfit and it's immediately chic!

There you have it, three of my Summer approved Christmas outfits.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year!


Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO