29.11.13

New In: Forever New

Hello my loves,
So the time has come again for me to come right out of the blue and bombard you with photo after photo after photo of things I've purchased since the last time you saw a post like this. Since I have started working as a Christmas Casual at colette by colette hayman, I've actually been spending a lot of my time updating my wardrobe. I know, I know - you probably feel like I've said that more than once or twice in my last few posts, maybe even on my social media that you may possibly follow me on (self-advertising, insert here, here and here.) But this time, I really feel like it's about time that I update my wardrobe to how I want to perceived these days. I turned 20 years old this year, and in a little over 6 months, I'm going to be the big 2-1! As I've grown up, my style's evolved. It's incredible how much things can change in a year because my style from last year is incredibly different than to this year.

Enough chit-chat, and let's get on with it. Everything in this brand new shopping post is from the ever-so-lovely store, Forever New.






















Clearly I've spent a lot of time walking into Forever New and hardly ever walk out holding on to nothing.

My top two favourite purchases were my black quilted suitcase and my 16-piece makeup brush set.
I'm crazy in love with my new suitcase. Styling jobs will be so much easier with this pretty thing in my life!
I can finally venture into the makeup world being prepared with these pretty brushes. I always struggled without them because of my unsuccessful use of the wrong brushes, so now that I have the right brushes, my zombie face shall improve, no?

Trust me, this isn't the last you'll be seeing of their products on my blog.

The next time you'll hear from me, you bet your ass that it's going to be an outfit post!

Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO