21.12.13

Christmas Style Guide Part I: Golden Beauty








What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Paper Heart
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Rings: eQUIP & Diva
Belt: Cotton On

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Dior Addict Gloss in Dolly Pink

It's almost Christmastime! Unlike other parts of the world, Christmas in Australia is incredibly heated - you feel like jumping into a pool rather than cuddle up on the couch drinking hot chocolate and being by the fire, like you lucky ducks. So for you fellow Aussies, I compiled three of my favourite Summer approved Christmas outfits.

Today I bring you part one of my Christmas Style Guide for 2013.

A sweet dress is the perfect holiday look for when you're heading off to a family party. Keep your jewels simple because your dress is speaking for itself. Pair it with a pair of nude heels, and you're good to go!
I added a thin leopard print belt to enhance my waist line considering I'm rather short.

Wearing Christmas colours on Christmas can seem rather tacky, but when done right, you can't go wrong. Instead of using a harsh fluro yellow, go for a gold tone or a pastel tone. It'll do you right, trust me.

Part 2 is right around the corner.

Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO