29.12.13

New Years Style Guide 2013/2014 Part III: Ballerina in Paris



What I'm Wearing:
Top: Temt
Skirt: Collette Dinnigan for Target
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
Bracelet: Lovisa
Ring: Lovisa

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
L'Oreal Paris NutriShine by Colour Riche in 102 Shiny Grapefruit

And alas, part three of my NYE Style Guide!

This Collette Dinnigan tutu is probably my most proudest buy. Although it was bought in the kids' section of my local Target, and I have to put it on as if it were a shirt because it fits around my shoulders but not my hips, it's totally worth it when you see how it looks on.

Keep the jewellry minimal as the skirt speaks wholly for itself. I accessorised it with silver jewels: a link charm necklace and simple key heart charm bracelet, just because I wanted to make sure it meshed well together and silver was definitely the perfect match.
Instead of adding a pair of heels, I figured a pair of adorable flats would work really great with this look for a  quiet New Years gathering with friends and family.

There you have it. Three of my favourite options for New Years Eve!
My theme was a little more ballerina inspired.

Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO