28.12.13

New Years Style Guide 2013/2014 Part II: Glamour Drama







What I'm Wearing:
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Bra: Lovable
Bracelet: Lovisa
Ring: Colette by Colette Hayman

What Makeup I'm Wearing:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Ava

Say hello to the second part of my New Years Style Guide for 2013/2014!

Wearing my new "Always my mother, forever my friend" bangle from my little bundle of joy for Christmas with this glamorous little jumpsuit from Topshop. Finding an undergarment for this jumpsuit was tougher than tough - luckily, mum found this perfect cream bralet from Trade Secret and it fits in perfectly.
Paired the embellished collar jumpsuit with some nude heels that glitter on the back of the heels - perfect addition of oomph to the look.
This jumpsuit honestly doesn't need a lot of accessories considering the jumpsuit speaks for itself.

Voila! Part 2 done and dusted, can't wait to show you part 3 tomorrow!

Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO