14.3.13

Weekly Wishlist: March 10 - March 16


It's that time of the week again when my most wanted lust-haves are exposed for all of you to inspect. I've noticed that lately I haven't been buying impulsively which is great because it means every single one of the items I buy are stuff I truly truly love. It took me a while to get here but thank goodness I did because it makes it SO much easier to shop now.
This week I am wishing for:
  1. e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Brush set. I've been thinking about buying this set for such a long time now. If I want my personal makeup skills to improve, I'll need the brush set to do so, and this is perfect. Inexpensive but amazing quality (as I've read in reviews and comments.) It's either I buy it on eBay and risk it being faulty but $20 cheaper, or buy it on the brand's site for $50 + $8 shipping? Thoughts? I'd love to hear them as I don't know whether I should go for it or not. But if I'm having this much indecisiveness about it, then I might as well, right? Yes? No? Help!!!!!
  2. Cocolatte Peplum lace top in cream. Cocolatte have a whole line of inexpensive but trendy apparel. I only recentl started shopping there and I really love everything I get. Trendier pieces shouldn't be so expensive since they'll most likely go out of style over and over again, so it's perfectly okay to get inexpensive stuff if you're going to get changing them. I, however, love this lace peplum top. I've bought so much peplum tops lately and it's because I know how it looks on me and I know that it's flattering for my body.
  3. Nasty Gal Heather Chambray skater skirt. Been looking for a denim skater skirt for a few weeks now. I found this on Nasty Gal and for such a good price for an excellent brand and amazing quality. Skater skirts are another piece of flattering apparel on me so I'm stocking up for Autumn/Winter since I want to try to start wearing more skirts and shorts with tights, to inherit a more classy and girly vibe to my everyday outfits. This would be perfect for those 'not too cold, not too hot' days where you can just wear the skirt and a cute top.
  4. Face of Australia sheer gloss lip crayons. I've read rave reviews about this product constantly and am yet to try. I might actually go out tonight and pick this up because I'm really eager to try this out. Face of Australia hasn't let me down before and I highly doubt they will this time around. The lip crayons come in three colours: cupcake, sundae and macaron. Three delicious words that melt in your mouth as you say and taste. It's moisturising and non-sticky which is perfect for my chapped lips, and it has a convenient wind-up applicator to make it easier when you're on-the-go. Okay, I'm sold. Definitely running out to get this later today.
  5. Juicy Couture mini perfume set. Ever since my friend sprayed her ridiculously huge Viva La Juicy perfume on me during class one day last year, I haven't been able to get the smell out of my nostrils. It's got this rich candy and sweet smell, which I love. I don't wear a lot of perfume, but I don't think you'd ever smell me without this scent lingering on me. I want the miniature set first to see if I'll like the other scents, plus, they're all really cute, right?
  6. Miss Guided Gainess heart elbow jumper. I have about 5 pairs of knit jumpers in my closet right now, and as per usual, I know I need more! This sweater is so perfect and the price is unbelievable. Too hard to turn down. Thank you for deciding to ship to Australia, Miss Guided! I love the heart patch on the elbows. It's such a simple knit, but it's cute and chic with the heart elbows. Must-have!
Remember, keep sharing my blog so that when I hit 100 followers, you can be in the draw to win an incredible giveaway prize I'll be putting together myself. Also, like my blog's Facebook page right here: http://facebook.com/HeartStyleGrace.

Love from,
Danica
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO