11.3.13

Instagram Journal: Heart Shaped Prettiness


Finally got my hands on the Maybelline baby lips colour! / The Kardashiand & Jenner sisters on two magazines I picked up / Movie night in with the boy / Gloomy day means Pretty Little Liars


My handsome little boy got a haircut! / What I use for loose curls / My toe nails match my outfit! / Painted nails make me feel extra girly


Valentine Red Velvet / Went for a macaron run early in the morning / Catching up on journal writing / One Tree Hill from the beginning


My 'lovely' laptop sticker came in! / Love this quote!! / Sorting through my snippets for my inspiration book / Feeling creative


Styled my outfit for two of my interviews / Alexa Chung is perfect / Fro-yo date with the boyfriend while flicking through Myer catalogues / Surry Hills is lovely!


My new vanity! / Garlic prawns with rice / Love my laptop! / Blogging on my new vanity


Viva Forever! Love the Spice Girls / Love this part of our room / I love love love this quote! / Sleeping over the in-laws


Fashion snippets / Love this floral jacket / Blogging in my jammies / My top 3 fave watches


Working on a Valentine's Outfit inspired blog post / Sorting out my TFI paper work / My iPhone cases came in! / Valentine's gift #1 from hubby: a love lava cake


Dinner at Pho Pasteur to end our Valentine night / Bouquet of white roses from babe for V-Day / Gifts #3 & #4 from babe / Pink USB cable came in!


Perfect quote / Started using this blush after months of having it / Pink door is perfect for my OOTD scenery / $5 sandals are great!


Fave choccies / Wet-look skater skirt, pastel skull bracelets, & a rose gold chain necklace all from ICE Design / Some goodies mummy got me, thank you! / Best ice cream/chocolate ever!


My nail polish collection / How cute are Yogurberry's lights? / Hard to decide on my fave Tay Tay song, but I love 22 so much! / Found a Home Decor mini mag and am obsessing


How perfect is this entire spread? / A quarter of the goodies I got from fashion week last year / Bare faced for a day with these products / Morning vanity


Catching up on The Carrie Diaries / Cute new bow flats mum got me / My laptop, rain, cookies, and milk on a perfect chilly day / This movie got me teary, I don't even know why!


Why did I let my brother cut up these leather pants to use the fabric for something else? Why, Danica?! / I love my new wallet, and my blog book has become so handy! / Weekends are not complete without a good dose of inspiration for blogging / The OC, my first TV series I ever got into


Waffles are delicious, fave / Finally reading my fave motivational book ever / How can you go wrong with a bowl of strawberries? / Favourite part of our room


Catching up on Keeping up with the Kardashians / Snacking on a bowl of strawberries, while reading my book, and watching the Kardashians / I just love this image so so so much! / Two of Brittany Murphy's movies that are my fave of her work


The damage is done, ladies and gentlemen / The hot mess after filming my haul / Baby making his own haul video, so cute! / Oops, mum and I did it again

Love from,
Danica
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO