3.6.13

Celebrity Dress-Ups: Lauren Conrad



What I'm Wearing:
Top: Ally Fashion
Pants: Glassons
Heels: Rubi Shoes
Bag: Vintage

What Makeup I'm Wearing:
Benefit Cosmetics That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Maybelline FIT ME in 220
Sportsgirl Get Cheeky Cheek & Eye Shimmer
Beauty Attitude Jumbo Lipstick Pencil in Pom Pom
Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in Cupcake


If you know me well enough, you'd know that I very well look up to Lauren Conrad in complete awe. She is incredible in all aspects of everything she does, and I've just always been inspired by her. Her classy fashion always puts me in a spin because everything just always looks clean and classy.

In this post of Celebrity Dress-Ups, I recreate one of Lauren Conrad's outfits. Being the classy and elegant lady that she is, this is a classic look for her. Working the polka dot print in with basics like black, you could never go wrong.

Lauren wears a pair of wet-look leggings, with a black & white polka dot blouse. Alongside her outfit, her accessories are impeccable with a turquoise over-sized clutch and a pair of black stiletto heels.

As for her her, she grabs a small piece of hair that frames her face, twists it, and pins it to the back of her head. Her makeup is flawless, and much so neutral. Keeping it rather simple for a night out. Lauren loves going for that glowing, sun-kissed look, so bronzer was the perfect choice to accompany her luscious gold locks.

So in this outfit, I replaced the black & white polka dot blouse with my navy chiffon polka dot ruffle blouse, and paired it with a pair of plain black skinny jeans. Another item I replaced was the turquoise over-sized clutch with my vintage light blue shoulder bag. What I kept the same were the black stiletto heels.

Instead of applying a nude lip, I decided to give it a bit more of a punch and add a light pink lippie. Works beautifully with the navy shade of my blouse.

So there you have it. A recreated look by yours truly, but originally created by the one and only gorgeous Lauren Conrad. Watch this tag for more!

Until my next post,
XO

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you so much!
    I definitely will! :') Have a good day!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

XO