1.3.13

Fashion Haul + Video!

Hello fashion lovers! So my mum and I went on a bit of a shopping spree the other day, and I've been requested to do a haul video. I figured it'd be in your best interests if I uploaded some photos of the items also, just so you can get a concise perspective on each item.
Let's go right ahead and get started, shall we?




Houndstooth print handbag from eQUIP


Jewellry from eQUIP

Handbags from Valleygirl Accessories

Ring from Valleygirl Accessories

Handbag from Valleygirl Accessories

Lace triangle bra in pink from Cotton On Body

Fashion from Temt

Shorts from Dotti


Flats shoes from Sportsgirl

Houndstooth print loafers from Sportsgirl

T-Bar strap point flats from Sportsgirl

Metallic plate chain bracelet from Sportsgirl
That is my haul, ladies and gents. Attached below is my haul video, as requested. Please feel free to comment, like and share as you wish. I appreciate all of your love and support. Will do a giveaway when I hit 100 followers, so keep sharing.
I love blogging for myself and especially for you guys, so if you have any blog post requests, just leave a comment, and I will take note of it in my blog book, and hopefully have it up as soon as possible.
Love you guys!
XO

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you don't mind me asking, but which part of Australia are you living in? I had no idea that Valleygirl Accessories was a store and although I haven't seen any in Melbourne yet, I hope there is one! I LOVE your purchases.

    And those printed Temt shorts........... I'm going to Temt during my uni break next Monday and grabbing a pair. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh, no problem. I'm currently living in Sydney :)
      Believe me, I had no idea Valleygirl had a accessories store either, so I was quite glad to see one set up 30 mins from my house!
      Thank you do much! I love them so much too! :)
      Yes, you must get there immediately because they are the cutest things I have ever laid my eyes on!
      XO

      Delete

XO