8.3.13

New In: Lippies







Deeply in love. I wanted to create a separate New In post for these lipsticks because they're truly special to me right now and I didn't want that to get lost in between a photo heavy post. I'm grateful, thankful, lucky and blessed to have an extraordinary mum who has amazing style and taste in which I can learn from. She bought these lippies for me, but we both know we'll be floating these back and forth constantly. I really can't wait to use them, but at the same time, I want to keep them in perfect condition for as long as I possibly can.
I have quite a collection of lipsticks, but these two definitely jump to the top as my favourites forever (or until I get to the States and go on major shopping sprees and find about 50 other of my 'favourites forever') but these, for right now, are definitely my loves.
I really love the shade of pink of my Chanel lippie. I bought Revlon's Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and it's been my go-to lipstick ever since. Unfortunately, it's run out, and I really need to restock on that, but since I loved the colour so much, I figured it'd be smart to get a lippie with a similar shade since I know it suits me. Thus, my Chanel lipstick. This was purchased at the Chanel store in Sydney.
I die for red lipsticks, but I only ever use them from time to time, on glamorous nights. And let me admit, I don't have a lot of glamorous nights. So I wanted to get a red lipstick from MAC but I didn't want a totally glamorous red, and more of an everyday red, which is what I find 'Crosswires' to be. It's sort of a coral/orange/red/with a hint of nude to make it lighter than red, but it's perfect and I love it so much. It's the perfect everyday red lipstick, in my opinion. This was purchased at Myers in Sydney.

If you have any questions, please, don't be afraid to leave a comment and I'll definitely get back to you.
Love you guys!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO