9.1.14

OOTD: Suede With Me







What I'm Wearing:
Top: Mink Pink
Shorts: Mink Pink
Flats: ?*
Bracelet: Sportsgirl
Ring: Lovisa

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Ava


* (Sorry for the constant question mark, the brand's rubbed off & I don't remember when/where I got these)


Nothing feels better than that cool Summer breeze. Wearing a top that flows with the wind, and dancing in the sun feels incredible for the soul. Letting the sun bounce off your cheeks as you walk the streets to hit your destination feels amazing in a cool Summer breeze.

I've always been a lover of tops that flow as it sits on your top half. It just feels like freedom, especially in the warmer seasons. There's nothing I hate more than tops that stick to your skin during the Summertime.

For this look, I've styled this basic black Mink Pink thin strap flowy top with a pair of pink suede high-waist shorts to give the look a natural pop of colour. Matching a pair of trendy leopard print flats to break up the colours and add a sense of print to the look. Personally, I love leopard print in shoes. Not so much in clothes, as I find it a little tacky for my liking, but in shoes, I think it becomes completely easy for anyone to pull off.

Add simple jewels and you're done!

Will be hosting a giveaway very very soon!
Stay tuned x

Lots of love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO