14.1.14

OOTD: Keep It Graceful






What I'm Wearing:
Top: Temt
Skirt: Supre
Flats: ?
Bag: Rubi Shoes
Necklace: Diva
Watch: Michael Kors

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Ava

There's nothing I admire more than simple outfits. They're so easy to work with, and there's not a lot of effort needed to be put in, just the confidence to rock it!

With this look, I've paired a simple top and skirt combo with a pair of leopard print flats. I love the girly vibe the scrunch of the sleeves of the top gives, and I am obsessed with the shade of pink.
Along with this long is a replica of the Alexa Mulberry bag but in a smaller version. Purchased from Cotton On, it's the perfect addition to the outfit for a casual everyday look.
As for jewellry, I just added a small and quaint silver heart necklace, and my gold Michael Kors watch, just to jazz it up a little bit.

I'm hosting a giveaway for my blog soon.
Just wondering what you guys would want to be in it?
Sound off in the comments, please!

Lots of love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO