18.1.14

Celebrity Dress-Ups: Leighton Meester


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Valleygirl
Pants: Glassons
Shoes: Temt
Necklace: Diva

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 220
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart

If you know me well enough, you'd know that I completely adore Blair Waldorf. Not only that though, you'd know that I love Leighton Meester almost as much as I love Miss Blair Waldorf. Whilst Leighton Meester channeled this boho chic look, I took the time to re-create it!

In this post of Celebrity Dress-Ups, Leighton wears a loose teal button-up blouse over her burgundy jeans, paired with a long bead necklace and some strappy heels.

She's applied her makeup in a natural look, and kept it very minimal. Her hair falls onto her shoulders in soft waves.

So in this outfit, I paired my orange jeans with a similar top I got from Valleygirl. Instead of pairing it with a long beaded necklace, I decided to pair the outfit with a long necklace with multiple pendants. Lucky for me, I have a pair of heels really similar to the ones Leighton has on. It made the outfit become more true to Leighton's.

As for my makeup, I kept it as neutral as possible, and added a pop of a pretty pink lip.
Although it's tucked away, used a curling wand to create soft waves, quite swimilar to Leighton's.

So there you have it. A re-created look of Leighton's look, with easy and affordable items!

Lots of love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO