26.6.13

Simple Interior

For someone like me, my bedroom is my getaway. It holds everything I own and hold close to my heart. I think it's important to have your room represent you. Let it speak for you in the best of its abilities. Decorate it the way you want to. Add your favourite things, and make sure to put them on display so that anyone who visits your room can see.
I've had my own room ever since I was 12, and I never fully understood the terms of "interior decorating". Now don't be fooled, I attempted many tries to decorate my room to represent me, but it just never felt right. Obviously, at such a young age, I gave up because it didn't mean so much to me. As long as it had a bunch of my stuff in it, and was clean, that's all I cared about.
Until this year, I created a wish list, wrapped my head around it, got to saving, and managed to gather up enough dollars to buy everything that was on my "reinvent my room" list.
This image is half of how my room looks. I simply wanted to parade my clothing rack and television stand.
Also, that magazine pile has stacked up even more. I just can't help it.

My room is finally up to the standards I want it to be, my only wish is to have a much larger closet (praying for a walk-in someday like Sex and the City.)

Until my next post,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO