10.6.13

Internship at DOLLY Magazine!



If you follow me on Twitter, Instagram or are friends with me on Facebook, I'm sure you'd know by now that I've scored an internship with Australia's number one Teen magazine, Dolly magazine! I had a trial for SHOP magazine earlier this year, but I'm actually so thankful I got the internship at Dolly because although it's a teen mag, it's also such a fun place to work at!

For obvious reasons, I'm not allowed to post images of where I work because of how magazines shoot things 3-4 months in advanced, but maybe once the issue has been released, I'll upload some photos (if my supervisor allows me to) just so you can see the space I work in. I find it magical, others would find it ordinary.

My supervisor is such a lovely person and she is super kind! I work alone (no other interns are beside me, I'm just accompanied by my supervisor), for the most part, but it's okay because apparently I seem to get a lot done and am rather speedy at doing so! Besides, I like it better that way. I work in the fashion cupboard, and to be honest, it's a dream. I get to handle all these clothes, shoes and accessories that I wish I could teleport into my own closet.

This coming week will be my second week, but also my first week at Tailormaid Communications PR, so I'm actually handling two internships at the same time, and actually wouldn't have it any other way!

Seeing as I've only just started at Dolly, I'm still learning the gist of everything, so I mainly work in the fashion cupboard handling invoices and returns, but I'm so excited to continue learning and hopefully venture into helping work at a fashion shoot to help style. I definitely want to get as much knowledge as I can whilst I'm interning.

Watch this tag for some updates. I'm trying to get my time management sorted because, let's be honest, right now it's absolutely appalling. I'm really hoping to get some new features up and better quality images. Right now, my blog book is filled with so many ideas, all I've gotta do is put them in action and hopefully have them turn out to be a success.

Until my next post,
XO

2 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly jealous of you Danica! It is great to hear that you are enjoying both internships and I can't wait to hear more about them both!

    Codie
    http://wearingwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, babe, this will be you in a year!
      I really hope you're still considering going to TFI next year because you will seriously have the time of your life there!

      XO

      Delete

XO