5.4.13

Weekly Wishlist: March 31 - April 6

This week's wishlist is cosmetic organizers! I truly fancy gorgeous interior decorations and room inspirations. Many of them involve perfect organization solutions which is a fantastic idea, and since I'm currently on the look out for some makeup storage, I figured I'd base this entire week's wishlist on some items I'm currently deciding over. My only problem? Lack of cash AND wishing I had enough space on my vanity to place all of these.
This week I am wishing for:

  1. The Makeup Box Shop Flip Top Glamour Box. I saw a makeup storage drawer on one of my favourite Instagrammers' page and immediately fell in love. It was slightly different from this one that I've picked out. This one is so gorgeous and I love the fact that it's transparent! It has a flip top lid on top of the storage, so you can either leave it open and let some of your cosmetics stand, or close it down and keep everything stored in perfect condition.
  2. Models Prefer Makeup & Brush Organizer. I know it says "makeup" but I'm pretty sure it's just a brush organizer. I currently have my brushes in a clear glass cup which has a ribbon tied around it. As I'm thinking of building my makeup brush collection to become a kit (as I'm trying to educate myself a bit more on the arts of makeup), I know I'll need a bigger storage for my brushes. This looks rather reasonable and as for the price, it's quite amazing.
  3. Models Prefer Lipstick Organizer. As an avid lipstick collector, this organizer is a must-have. Although this organizer only carries 12 lippies, it gives me a chance to easily reach my favourites when in need. I always see lipstick storages all over my feed on Instagram and Tumblr, and I've wanted one ever since I found it difficult to reach for my favourite lipstick everytime I had an event planned. Fairly priced and just the right fit for my vanity. Perfect!
  4. The Makeup Box Shop Mirrored Tray. I don't have a large perfume collection, and this seems entirely irrelevant but I could honestly say that I have wanted the perfect display tray for so long. Once I got my vanity for Christmas from my boyfriend, I was immediately on the lookout for a tray to put my perfume and makeup on. Everyday essentials: makeup, perfume and hair products. I'm looking for a more vintage and classy tray, but I am also loving this mirrored tray, because it gives a sense of elegance but also a modern feel.
  5. Models Prefer Ultimate Cosmetic Organizer. After the glamour box, this is the second must-have I definitely need. Seeing as it's titled "ultimate cosmetic organizer", it's another perfect storage option. It has multiple spaces for different items and products, and again, so totally inexpensive. I don't know why I haven't gotten my hands on these quite yet. Heading my Priceline store as soon as I can!
  6. Models Prefer Stackable Organizer. Another must-have for me. I only really wish my vanity was big enough to fit all of this. I could deport my laptop somewhere else, though, where? But anyway, this stackable organizer doesn't seem like it would take up all that much space, to be honest. I'm not sure if I would put makeup in this or nail polish. Maybe even other makeup necessities like sponges, etc.
If you know of any other wonderful makeup organizers, please leave the name of it or the link below and I'd be super thrilled to check it out!

Love from,
Danica
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO