4.4.13

Celebrity Dress-Ups: Rachel Bilson




What I'm Wearing:
Vest: Cotton On
Skirt: Valleygirl
Jacket: Jay Jays
Boots: Rubi Shoes
Bag: Kate Hill
Sunglasses: Cotton On

What Makeup I'm Wearing:
Benefit Cosmetics That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Maybelline FIT ME in 220
Sportsgirl Get Cheeky Cheek & Eye Shimmer
Beauty Attitutde Jumbo Lipstick Pencil in Dragon
Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in Macaron

New feature calls for new background! Well, it's a tester anyway. I've been pretty obsessed with reflected shots as of late, so I thought this was pretty relevant. I think either sticking to a blank white wall for outfit posts when I don't have the time to take photos outdoors will have to be the winner, I just couldn't help but brag about how much I love my room right now.

We all know Rachel Bilson from her role as Summer Roberts in the heavy drama TV series, The O.C. But what some of us forget is that she's a wonderful style icon. Petite as she is, her style is easily relatable for someone like me. She has the edgy but sweet look going for her, and she wears it well.

In this post, I re-created her look with my own items, and you certainly can too! She uses a lot of basic pieces but turns them into something that's ultra comfortable and so cute to look at.

My favourite item of the whole look would have to be the floral skirt. If it weren't apart of the look, I probably wouldn't have fancied it as much as I do. It just gives it that much of a feminine vibe. Although her skirt is actually black and not denim, I think any floral skirt would be perfectly incorporated into this look.

As for beauty, Rachel wears a nude lip with a fresh face considering she's hiding those beautiful eyes behind a pair of sunnies, Clearly she's going for a natural look. So I still did my normal routine, I basically skipped on my eye makeup considering I had the sunnies to hide my eyes. Although instead of a nude lip, I wanted to go a little bold to kind of makeup for the eyes being hidden and focus on my lips. I went for a natural but bright red lip using Beauty Attitude's jumbo lipstick pencil in dragon, and coated it with Face of Australia's sheer gloss lip crayon in macaron to give it a bit of moist and keep it a bit more glossy than matte.

Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them and I always reply!

Love from,
Danica
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO