2.9.12

OOTD: Shoes that Glitter




Jumper: Foxx Foe
Pants: Glassons
Bag: Miss Shop
Shoes: Rubi
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
Rings: (L) Lovisa, (R) Diva

Hi glitter dolls!
I'm still alive, and surviving the second last term of my final year of 'high' school, just barely.
Last week we were switching providers, so we had to go the week without internet. I thought, 'oh great, another reason to hold back my assignments that are due in (insert number of days here)' which was the smartest dumbest thing I ever did.. But fun, but still stupid! Right now, I'm barely holding up as I deal with everything that's going on right now. What with my boyfriend having a job, and then coming home totally exhausted but still having to strike up the energy to finish off assignments and homework he has to do for Uni, and at the same time, trying to take care of me and our son, it's a lot for him, and I feel terrible he has to do this, that's why I've been more focused on trying to help him out and make him feel comfortable, and that kind of made me forget that I had some work I had to get done too. I would much rather risk my education than him risk his. I'm not saying one's is more important, but I'm just saying, I have a lot of opportunities, him.. Not so much.
But on a much lighter and happier note, once these next three weeks are finally over, my boy and I are finally on our school breaks, and since our 6 year anniversary is coming up on the 19th of this month, being as it's a Wednesday, we obviously can't celebrate, so we moved it to that weekend, and since his 19th birthday is on the 25th of this month, we both figured let's join the celebrations, and so we booked a hotel in the city for the weekend and it's a beautiful room with an incredible harbour view! I'm so excited because I've always wanted to spend a night in the city and just explore and have fun. Especially to see just how beautiful our city is, so I'm super thrilled that we got this opportunity.
Therefore, the sooner I finish my assignments and exams, the sooner that weekend will come and I can finally relax and have fun!

Hope you enjoy this outfit post!..
..And thanks for listening to me rant. You followers are the best for taking the time, haha
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO