19.9.12

6 Years Anniversary with the best guy

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Happy 6 years anniversary to the most wonderful, caring, sweetest, hottest and amazing guy I've ever known. Thank you for everything you've done for your son and I, but mostly for giving me your heart and letting me all the way in. It sounds cliche to say, but to this day, I honestly don't know where I would be without you in my life.
6 years ago, on Tuesday September 19th was one of the best days of my life.
Someday, I hope to become your fiance, and then your wife, and make you the happiest man on the planet. Thank you for giving me a beautiful son and for trying to provide us with everything we need.
Happy 6 years baby, I love you so much, Henry James Escandor! 








Hi to my lovely followers!
This post is basically just dedicated to my boyfriend. It's our six year anniversary today and so I kind of wanted to do this just for him.
I was going to post a photo from each year we've been together, so like one from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, but a lot of them were really embarrassing so.. No, haha! I decided to just present to you my favourite photos from this year, so voila!
Enjoy! X (even though this is more for my boyfriend than you guys... ahaha oh well, enjoy feasting your eyes on my handsome man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO