26.7.16

My Little Darling

Hi loves,
I've put fashion on the back burner a bit lately just because I've been getting myself into all of this beauty. Learning and experimenting with makeup has just been so much fun, and I feel like the beauty community is so much more uplifting than the fashion community.
I realised I hadn't posted this outfit, and I went back and forth on deciding whether I should upload it because so much about me has changed since this was shot. In the end, I decided it was best to upload this considering I really do love this outfit, and thought it still represents my current style.
Also, partly because I've cleaned out my closet and half of the items pictured below have been removed from said closet.











Blush 'Mon Petit Cheri' 3/4 sleeve crop top by H&M; Black high-waisted tie-up shorts by Paper Scissors; Suede leopard print tie-up shoes by Lower East Side; Blush & black stripe medium clutch by colette by colette hayman; Crystal cluster necklace by colette by colette hayman; Diamante gold rope band ring by Lovisa; Gold roman numerals bangle by The Peach Box

Have you been missing my outfit posts or do you prefer the beauty reviews?
Let me know because as much as I enjoy writing for myself, I appreciate your feedback too.

Filled with love,
Danica xo

2 comments:

  1. your fashion skill are good.
    this a new new bomber style jacket is Bomber Black Leather Jacket for jacket lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like 5 diamond piece of nickles looking very very beautiful please let me know where to buy this?
    james bond leather jacket

    ReplyDelete

XO