1.11.15

Embroidered Dream

Hi loves,
So the other day I was having an extreme case of writer's block. You know how you hop onto your phone and open up Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Snapchat when you're procrastinating? Well, I was on Instagram and saw some of my most-read bloggers had posted new posts. Now normally, I don't have time to read through them, so I just scroll through and find inspiration through the photography, but this time was different. I found myself wanting to read what these bloggers had to say.
Bloggers these days have such distinct voices. Some preach literature, some write playfully; whereas I'm trying to find my balance. I love writing like I'm talking to a bunch of friends, other times I like writing as if I'm reporting for a big shot newspaper.

When you start a blog, they tell you to make sure you have a unique voice. That's the best way to be heard. Three years later, and I'm still trying to find my own voice and my own purpose with this blog.
Hopefully this new leaf on the blog is a great new beginning for something more..














Photography by: Pauline Nicole

Cream crop long sleeve top by Forever 21; Embroidered floral skirt by Paper Scissors; Nude long coat by Paper Scissors; Lace-up tap-shoes by Temt; Pearl and diamante necklace by Colette by Colette Hayman; Pink/white/silver charm bracelet by Icing Jewellry

Filled with love,
Danica xo

1 comment:

XO