13.9.15

Be-you-tiful

Hi loves,
When I'm shooting looks with my friend, I always try to find my best model pose. That's what a fashion blogger does, right? A part of me feels totally fierce, but the other part of me feels like a total knob. I'm determined to be an 'everyday girl' kind of blogger who looks goofy and imperfect, rather than a high-fashion kind of blogger who rarely smiles in her photos.
I think I've preached enough about self-beauty and embracing your body and loving who you are, so I won't go into that again, but if you're a fashion blogger who's starting out just like me, remember what your main priority is, because mine is making sure I cater to the everyday girl!

Without further ado, scroll through these pics to see my casual posing and cheeky smiles.














Photography by: Pauline Nicole

Pink scallop back-button top by Forever 21; Floral print shorts by Chicabooti; Nude ballet flats by Forever 21; Sunglasses by Paper Scissors; Gold watch by Marc Jacobs; Double pearl ring by Lovisa

EXTRA OUTTAKE IMAGES:


Remember to smile once in a while,
remember to love life
remember to be goofy!

Filled with love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO