27.8.15

Sweet Bouquet

Hi loves,
Sad to say, but unfortunately this is the last outfit for the 7 Looks for 7 Days re-launch feature *boooooo!* Not to worry though, I promise you, this is the beginning of something wonderful, and I'm so excited to finally be heading on this journey with all of you guys alongside me.

When I was stuck in my uninspired rut, I felt so unhappy and put down. But now that I'm back, and doing it for all the right reasons, I'm so much more happier, grateful and inspired every single day.
This is what blogging should feel like. Never blog for others, but yourself. From day one, I've always promised myself that this was going to be for me. It didn't matter if I got one hit in one day, it made me happy. But of course, other people's comments and criticisms will eventually get to you because, hey, I'm only human.

More than anything, I want to learn and grow with my blog. It's been my baby since 2011, and although I've neglected it a few times, or posted unworthy content for the sake of posting, I still have such a deep love for the community of blogging.

I'm back and better than ever, and I'm extremely thrilled for what's to come.

Watch this space, I swear, you won't be disappointed!













Photography by: Pauline Nicole

Floral neoprene top by Paper Scissors; Black pleat high-waisted shorts by Forever 21; Black suede ankle booties by Forever New; White leather backpack by Forever New; Gold thin-plate necklace by Lovisa

EXTRA OUTTAKE IMAGES:


Forever filled with love (and peonies),
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO