25.8.15

So French, So Chic

Hi loves,
So sorry for the delay on tonight's post. This look has to be my favourite because it's simple, chic and french-inspired!

I've been gathering a lot of inspiration from Audrey Rogers aka Frassy Audrey whose french-chic style is so on point. But not only is her style on point, her inspiring messages throughout her posts are a clear reflection on what we all want to read from a fashion blogger. It's not always about the fashion; sometimes it's about the message behind the outfit.

Funnily enough, every message behind my outfit is "I'm wearing this today to give my closet a break." You'd think as a fashion blogger, I'd have my closet dilemmas sorted - well, think again. When you share a closet for one with two boys, things tend to get real messy and extremely difficult.
Which is why today's post was delayed; my boyfriend and I ventured out to IKEA (heh, hardly - considering IKEA's now only 5 minutes away from my house) and we bought a new wardrobe for Ethan, yaaaay! Now before you go "wait, why Ethan and not you?", Ethan's current closet is a larger one that we bought from IKEA a while ago, but because I'm needing a second closet now (#fashionbloggerproblems) we bought a kid-friendly closet instead of buying another large closet, ya get? Doesn't matter, makes sense to us *lol*

We just finished putting together and transferring all of Ethan's clothes into his new wardrobe, and we are so knackered out. I've got work all day tomorrow, so sorting out my second closet will have to wait until my next day off (which happens to be Thursday - yipee!)

As soon as I have it set-up, I promise that photos will be on it's way over to the blog.

Without further ado, day 5 of the 7 Looks for 7 Days re-launch feature:
















Photography by: Pauline Nicole

Red and white stripe top by Agent Ninety-Nine; Blue high-waisted denim jeans by Chicabooti; Nude flats by Forever 21; Purse by Louis Vuitton; Silver Eiffel Tower necklace by Lovisa; Gold watch by Michael Kors; Silver thin twist rings by Lovisa

Filled with kisses and love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO