10.3.14

Heart, Style & Grace: The Brand
















It's been a long time since I said I would post this up. Getting caught up in life can be so great but also really time-consuming, but no worries, I'm back!
Last year, a few days before Christmas, I had an assessment due at college. Yep, my Branding Assessment was due 5 days before Christmas, so I definitely had to get cracking. Getting my Christmas shopping done, doing my assessment, working my Summer job, plus being a devoted mother and girlfriend definitely had me running around like Super-mum, but at the end of each day, I'd come home and work on my assessment because I wanted it to be perfect. I really loved the idea of this assessment but the work was just very time-consuming, so every bit counted as I went.
Anyway, this is my brand (I wish anyway, hehe) and I hope you like it!

Until my next post,
lots of love,
Danica xo

4 comments:

  1. Your project looks incredible, you should be really proud!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm really proud of it! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! Seriously amazing, looks like a lot of work but lots of fun too!

    www.suelovexx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! :) It was so much fun to do, which makes it totally worth it, hehe!

      Delete

XO