23.3.14

OOTD: Festival Fever










What I'm Wearing:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: ICE Fashion
Heels: Rubi Shoes
Jumper: Quirky Circus
Flower Crown: Valleygirl
Bracelet: Sportsgirl
Ring: Valleygirl

What Makeup I'm Using:
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation in 230
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
Models Prefer Eye Brightener
Maybelline FIT ME Concealer in 25 Medium
Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Blush Powder
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black
Face of Australia High Definition Brow Kit
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart


I've never been to a music festival, nor am I really into them, but the fashion is always so interesting and inspiring so I had to create a look that would suit the fever I'm feeling.

So in this look, I have paired a simple white crop top with a faux leather circle skirt. The main thing that convinced me the look was particularly appropriate for a festival was the flower crown. What has been trending at these music festivals recently are these adorable and trendy flower crowns.
Considering the look is black and white, a fluffy mint jumper is the perfect touch for some colour.
Personally I wouldn't wear clogs to a music festival, but it was too cute to not pair with this look. I mean, it's definitely not ideal to wear any type of heel to a raging music festival, but if you're styling for a similar look to wear out on a casual day, the limit does not exist (yes, I really did just quote Mean Girls.)

It's pretty incredible how we can still dress like it's Summer when really we've already stepped into Fall.
I'm impressed, Sydney. I truly am.

Until my next post,
lots of love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO