19.12.12

Weekly Wishlist: December 16-22


Hey readers!
As the end of the year is approaching fast, the sales are going crazy and so my wishlist is growing bigger and faster than ever.
This week I am wishing for:
  1. Sportsgirl's jelly sandal in neon pink. I am finding jelly sandals super super cute this Summer! As I am a huge fan of pink, this cute Summer style is perfect for me.
  2. Ally Fashion's blue floral crop jeans. What's not to love? Floral, pastel blue and jeans? Um, I die! I find these totally adorable. It's such a statement pair of pants. Love!
  3. Colette by Colette Hayman's darcy structured fold over crossbody bag in lilac. As a renowned lover of pastel and really girly colours, this bag pretty much just says it all. It looks so classy but the colour gives it a fun effect.
  4. Glassons mesh insert bodysuit. I've spotted a billion of these kind of tops, dresses and bodysuits all over inspiration blogs and what not, and they all seem to be a little more provocative while this has a very similar look. Perfect for a glamorous night out!
  5. Diva vintage inspired diamante collar. Do I really need to say WHY I want this? Look at it! And for only $30?! Bargain!!
  6. Forever New sanchia snaffle scallop hem shorts. That colour. I can't even describe how much I love the colour. I have absolutely NOTHING like this in my wardrobe, and the scallop hem is something I will be obsessed with for so long.
With Christmas being 6 days away, who knows...
Enjoy!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO