14.10.12

New In



















Hey shoppers!
If you follow my Twitter or my Instagram (@danicurr), you'd definitely know that I absolutely love shopping, so I'm so excited to bring a collective haul to you all and show you what's been purchased/given to me by loved ones in a collective of weeks.
So, here we go and let's get started:

01. Oh, the monthly fashion magazines that I must purchase. These must've been from the beginning of last month because I've read them back to front countless times. It's amazing how I never get tired of them.
02. Last month there was a sale at Diva with selected jewellry at 50% off its original price. That same time I realized I needed to renew my collection of necklaces, so I went a little crazy (at least they were all half price), and I have never been more pleased. I also bought a really cute cuff earring, which I really love because the feather's pink!
03. Ah, Sportsgirl, good ol' Sportsgirl. I always head straight for the jewellry and cosmetics when I'm in there cause barely anything else fits me. I was on the hunt for some necklaces and bracelets and found these simple chain wrist goodies on sale, then beside it, I found this iPhone case that I immediately fell in love with. It's nothing amazing or anything, but for some reason I really liked it.. And since it was only $3, I bought two in case the other got dirty (and it really did!)
04. Everything in Forever New always looks so pretty. The store is exquisite and to its pristine conditions, at all time. This day I was on a hunt for jewellry, and only found this really cute and clever bangle with a cream croc skin pattern. My boyfriend and I have this inside jokes about 'belt jewellry' (long story), but I found this cute and it just so happened that there was a diamond encrusted belt ring for $7. Engagement maybe, down the line? Hmm.. Well, once I got to the checkouts, I noticed this mouse which was perfect for my laptop! I broke my pearl one a few months ago, and was really hoping they had more, unfortunately not, so lucky thing was that this was only $12.95! I couldn't decide between pink croc skin pattern or cream croc skin pattern.. The sales lady helped me pick and made a wise choice on choosing the pink.
05. See how long ago these past few things were bought? It was back when I got a trim, and had to dye it back to its ombre nature. Priceline is definitely the best place for beauty and hair necessities, it just so happens that they had a '2 for $15' sale with the gel cushions for your feet, and they feel absolutely incredible! While I was there, I thought I might as well purchase the powder and bleach for when my friend would do my hair for me. Totally inexpensive stuff!
06. You can probably tell that I shop at Temt quite a lot with the countless times I mention it in my Outfit of the Day posts, mainly because it's about a 7-10 minute drive from my house to get to the closest store (which also happens to be a clearance store with everything being under $14.95) and although majority of their stock is either in the largest sizes, I still manage to find a few great pieces, but this is probably by far my most favourite piece from there. A cream and black stripe blazer which fits perfectly and looks high-end, but is really inexpensive! My brother's first impression of it was "it reminds me of Kris Jenner". Poker face, all in all.
07. The reason I love Rubi Shoes is because they're cheap and their styles are wonderful (again, my own opinion). Sure, there are multiple top-leading shoes stores, and they would rank much higher than this, but for an outlet store with inexpensive prices, but multiple creative styles, their stock is not that bad. Although the quality is quite poor sometimes, I actually have a pair of heels I bought from there, and out of all of the heels that I own (not just from Rubi Shoes), they're my most comfortable and go-to choice.
After discovering a rack of $5 flat shoes, I was disappointed to be unsuccessful with finding a pair of loafers that fit me, but was quite pleased to find these cute pastel pink ballerina flats and then a pastel colour block pair of heels for $25! Both perfectly fit right.
08. So last month my mom went to DFO with a few girlfriends, and the sweet lady that she is, brought back some goodies for her favourite (or only) daughter.
First were some goodies from Dotti's clearance outlet: a mustard knit sweater, which is super soft and feels terrific for cold days or nights, a dark green suede belt with a large buckle: super cute with my bright orange or royal blue jeans, a two-toned adjustable belt in pink and orange: so cute and clever!
09. Next she went to the Cotton On outlet store which is combined with Cotton On Body, and she snagged me some really cute and comfy bras for $5 each! My favourite is the purple satin bra with some bunching in the centre and a simple bow. There was just something about it, I don't really know.. Anyway, I usually always take the wires out from inside the bras because they end up hurting me after a while of wearing them. Luckily my mom knows a safe way of doing so, therefore it wasn't ruined in any way - phew!
10. When my boyfriend and I spent a weekend in the city for our anniversary, we spent a lot of our time shopping at Westfield in the city, and I mainly spent my time, drooling all over the beauty floor of Myer. I tried everything out at Benefit Cosmetics and one of the ladies that worked there helped me make a decision, and so I settled excitedly decided to purchase the 'That Gal' primer. I've been using it ever since, and oh my god, it's incredible! When I wasn't using primer, my skin was so dry afterwards, and this one has kept my skin so smooth and has protected it. I love it. Definitely purchasing this again when it runs out! Defs recommend!
11. One day during the mid-semester break, a few girlfriends and I spent a day out to go op-shopping, but we basically ended up splurging at Intoxic and I grabbed their opinions on this halter-skater skirt dress for a debut (that was last night), and they approved (and even helped zip me up! What are friends for, right?). But I knew I couldn't just buy that dress, I needed this floral pair of pants which was only $10. Would've been great if the matching jacket was there, but no, apparently not.. People decided to buy only the jacket for $10 instead of getting the whole set for $20 (crazy!!!!) I can't wait to style these babies up for an outfit post!
12. About two weeks ago, my mom was at Chicabooti and found some cute things for me and demanded I get down there A S A P. So I did, and found a few more cute things for myself.
Printed high-waist shorts, mustard studded crop top, two pastel peter pan collars, a pastel collared top, printed button-up top and a crochet dress for Summer, yay! So cheap, and so on sale!
13. Apparently, my collection of belts needed updating, and so I collected a few cute ones. I'm so excited to  style these with some of my outfits. So much better than the belts I have now.
14. A close up of the belts to show the buckles.
15. I'm not so much of a fan of Cotton On but lately they've been impressive, and I don't mind them so much. I'm usually a 'girly-girl' when it comes to my fashion and my style, but I couldn't resist this bucket bag, especially if it's only $10. I've been on the hunt for a backpack, probably ever since the second term of last semester started, and I couldn't ever decide on what I wanted it to look like, like what design or what colour, so this neutral, simple and classic one was perfect, and for $10, you never resist a perfect backpack. The hat was a silly purchase, I thought it looked cute and Ethan kept giggling at me when  wore it. Impulse buy for $5, not too shabby. I might wear it though. Especially with it being Spring! Finally, this statement necklace was picked out by my mother. Hm, the woman has good eyes, I must admit.
16. Last weekend my parents spent the weekend in the city for their anniversary and surprisingly enough, they brought back gifts for us!.. From Topshop! I got this cream sheer playsuit with diamonds on the collar, and three cute panties. In love! Can't wait to head there myself and splurge, yipee!
17. Ah, my most recent trip to the mall. I've been wanting to shop at Valleygirl for a while now. I use to always shop there, but suddenly stopped because I was unimpressed with their stock for a while. Until recently, my local store was such a drab, but now it's quite fab. I love what they did with it and it's made me inspired to shop there. I'm pretty weird and I like to feel inspired to shop. Pretty silly, right? Eh, not to me! Everyone's different.
Anyway, I found this really pretty sheer outerwear with studs all over them for $14.95, a hot pink shoulder cut-out top, cream jelly sandals, gold bracelet, bouquet flower ring, and a 'belt' bangle. The jewellry were actually from my mom when she went shopping in the city, I just thought I'd slip into the Valleygirl haul image.
My other purchases outside of 'VG' were Australis Makeup remover wipes and Australis nail polish remover, and a cute mint border cover for my iPhone.
18. And at last, we end with what we began with, fashion magazines, aka, my loves.

So, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Let me know what you bought last month, and what your favourite purchase was?
X

2 comments:

  1. magnificent haul! I really <3 your temt blazer and diva necklaces! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

XO