27.8.17

Outfit with a Side of Update

Hi loves,
So I've been a bit of a mess lately. Life's been a tad bit crazy and fashion hasn't been much of a priority for me lately. Being sassy and stylish has gone out the window, while being cool and comfy has crept in through the doorway. There are some people out there who can pull off the latest trends; I, for one, am not one of them. All I can do is dress in what I like and be myself. Don't get me wrong, I love to try out trends every once in a while, but at the end of the day, my simple and "boring" outfits are what I feel best in. I guess you could say that I just haven't been fashion inspired as of late.
Well, since it's been a while since I've done any outfit shoots, I thought I'd post this shoot from last year that I never got around to posting up since life got too busy. I'm becoming a broken record since I feel like that's all I ever say to you guys, but I am deeply sorry. I'm finding my groove. I don't know whether I should keep this blog or move to YouTube, or if I should just be solely an "Instagram blog." Social media and the blogging community changes every day, so finding my place within all that is going to take some time. I'm quite an indecisive person, so this may take longer than expected. Please be patient with me.
In the meantime, enjoy this look! I had fun styling and shooting it! x












White cold-shoulder lace top by Forever New; Pink neoprene skirt by Topshop; Beige suede bejewelled sandals by Spurr; Rectangle diamond earrings by Lovisa; Gold roman numerals bangle by The Peach Box; Sunglasses by colette by colette hayman

Oh, and by the way, so big news, I've had a baby! Baby number two is a healthy and happy girl, and we are all so in love. If you follow me on Instagram, you'd have already known this for about a month now, so if you want to keep up to date with me, follow me!
A HUGE update is in the works but for now, I've got my Maternity Shoot photos going up soon, and then the Newborn Shoot pics right after that, so stay tuned for those. I'm also planning on writing about my Gestational Diabetes experience and filming a video on my Labour and Delivery story since it's quite a crazy one!
I have a lot planned while being a mother of two and an almost-wife but I'm really excited to get back into it, so I hope you'll still be on this journey with me. I appreciate you all so much! x

(Sorry if none of that made sense - still have a tad bit of baby brain, and am lacking sleep!)

Filled with love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO