20.12.15

The Holiday Gift Guide 2015: For the Ladies in Your Life

Hi loves,
Merry Christmas!

Gosh, it's been such a crazy lead-up to Christmas for me, but still, I could never be more excited for the holiday than I seem to always be whenever December rolls around.
Ever since I could afford to, I've absolutely loved picking out the perfect gifts for my family and friends. Seeing their faces light up when they unwrap it may be the sole purpose for my excitement, but also because I love shopping, and Christmas is a reasonable excuse to confess my addiction. I'm not shopping for myself; I'm shopping for the people I love (including myself.)

Now hopefully you've seen my Holiday Gift Guide for the Men in Your Life, because tonight I'm bringing to you a gift guide for your mum, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, best friend, girl friends and any other leading lady in your life.



For the organised gal: As Christmas nears, so does the end of the year, and with the end of the year, comes the "new year, new me" quotes, and 2016 diaries and planners! If you're having a hard time finding a gift for that girl who has everything, get her a diary or planner to help her keep track of everything she's got.




For the chunky lip crayon lover: Revlon's lip crayons are one of my favourite lip products, and trust me, I have many lip products. What's even better is that this year they released Christmas gift sets to make it that much easier for you to gift some of your favourite products for your mum, sister or best gal pal.



For the matte lip cream addict: You're lying if you don't love the NYX matte lip creams. They're literally heaven sent. Deeply pigmented, beautifully creamy and subtly scented, this gift set of three lip creams is a must-have. It comes with two colours which are rather hard to find in stores (or at my local Target stores anyway), so in a way they're limited edition!



For the candle-obsessed: YOU get a candle! YOU get a candle! And YOU get a candle! Candles for everyone! Except for Gretchen Weiners, bye.
HAHA, but Glasshouse has these adorable mini-sized candles in delicious scents to keep your home, bathroom or room smelling incredible all day everyday. Easily collected from Peter Alexander or Sephora, I'd say run, don't walk, honey!




For the beauty babe: One word - YAS! Brushes, brushes, brushes, and more brushes please Santa!
I'm sure many of you know just how much I love Forever New, and so when I saw that they released their Christmas gift collection, and it had hints of peony prints, I. Freaked. Out! Who doesn't love a beautiful peony?
This brush set is perfect for your bestie. Even if her vanity is overflowing with brushes, get this for her anyway, because the packaging is so adorable, and the bristles are so damn soft. My first ever brush set was a set from Forever New themselves, and till today I still use them because they're just so great, affordable and pretty.


For the fragrance fanatic: There are about 50 different perfumes I'm currently adoring, but Miss Dior has to be my top favourite this holiday period. This scent is perfect for your mum, grandmother or favourite aunt. It's spoiling them a bit, but during Christmastime, mums, grandmas and aunts deserve to be spoiled a little bit more than others because they do so much for us.



For the never Too Faced: Favourite. Beauty. Brand. Ever. Everything they release never ceases to make me drool and my bank account cry. Failure is not in Too Faced's vocabulary, whatsoever.
Their holiday collections are always ones you must get your hands on yearly.
One item from their Christmas in Paris Holiday Collection which is particularly great to be given as a gift to your sister or cousin is the Le Petit Tresor - which includes three of their La Creme Colour Drenched lipsticks (full-sized, might I add) for a steal of $43!!!!






For the luxe love: Lastly, the most expensive item on the list. A girl's best friend is Tiffany and Co.
My boyfriend got me the necklace for my 21st birthday last year, and as soon as I laid eyes with it, I knew I had to have the matching earrings.
I know what you're thinking: "you bought it for yourself?" and "you opened them already?", but actually, my boyfriend got them for me, and yes, I have his permission to post them up because he knows how much I adore them.
Now this type of gift is extremely special. Whoever you gift this to, it creates a special bond between you and this person. Keep it classy. Keep it sacred. Seal it with love.

Celebrate! We did it.
This Holiday Gift Guide 2015 finally is all up, so it's up to you to take your pick.

Again, Merry Christmas, my loves!
Don't forget to spread love and joy everywhere.

Filled with love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO