1.2.15

January Favourites

Long time no blog, you guys! Feels good to get out of my writing funk, and actually create content I enjoy writing about, and not just content I'm forcing myself to be inspired about.

Tonight, I bring forth my January Favourites. I'm not sure if anyone actually enjoys reading about MY favourites of the month, but I enjoy documenting them, looking back on them, and seeing how my taste and likes have developed throughout the year. 2015 is all about making myself happy and doing things I love to do.

Technology. I like technology this month. TOTALLY KIDDING. I mean, I like technology, but obviously not in the way I'm perceiving it.. Okay, this is going absolutely nowhere and I am wasting my sentences.. But maybe that's my plan this entire time: to attract you to view this image without really knowing what this month's most liked item is about.. *keep thinking*




You can say I have 50 shades of stripe shirts (see what I did there), but something I held very close to my sides this month was my stripe Kate Spade handbag which I got from my trip to the U.S. of A.
I didn't realise I had such a problem with stripes until I tried matching my outfits to my handbag, and boy, was that a struggle?! Nevertheless, this month, this baby had my back all the way through.

Okay, I don't know where I would be this month without my adorable mini-planner. Fit perfect for my bag, in my favourite colour, and putting pen to pages; I find comfort in reaching into my handbag then flipping pages to see what important schedules I have planned for my week.

There's no way I can go through an entire favourites post without adding a beauty piece in there somewhere. Everyone knows luxury brands are beautiful to own; not only for their looks in appeal, but especially for the quality you are getting. What I love most about this lipstick is the berry flavour you can taste as you apply it onto your lips. It's smooth application goes so well with the delicious scent.

So there you have it, yours truly's January favourites. Hopefully it isn't going to take me another month or two to post something. But have no fear, I've already scheduled in a shoot day for tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for Summer looks right here on HSG.

Filled with love,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO