18.10.13

Baroque Shoot

Hey girlies,
So, the other day the awesome trio worked on a fabulous shoot (the awesome trio being myself, Pauline and Kirsten) at Pauline's uni's studio. We had a professional makeup artist from a beauty college do Kirsten's makeup for the shoot, and I completed the styling for the shoot. I really enjoyed working on this shoot because the fashion was totally wearable for anyone who was willing to pull it off!
The theme for the shoot was baroque, which is a characteristic style developed from art and architecture in Europe in the early 17th century to the mid 18th century. It uses emphasized dramatic strained effected bold curve forms in apparel.
Enough babbling, I'm sure you want to get straight into the images from the shoot. Take note, these are the edited versions and were the best of the best. Who knows, I may upload the other images later on, but you'll just have to keep checking back!



Look 1:
Dress: Portmans
Bracelets: eQUIP
Hair accessories: Self made



Look 2:
Top: Bardot
Shorts: Dotti
Bracelets: eQUIP
Necklace: Aqua
Hair accessories: Self made



Look 3:
Top (underneath jacket): Mink Pink
Shorts: Dotti
Jacket: Miss Guided
Layered necklaces: Cotton On & eQUIP
Ring: Diva
Hair accessories: Self made


A stolen shot of me looking like I know what I'm doing.. But seriously though, fun shoot!

It's a pity the best shots aren't showing the heels we picked out for the outfit, but still, it looks amazing, right?
I always enjoy working with these girls especially since these are my first styling jobs, so it's a ton of fun to work with a model and a photographer who are both such great friends of mine.

Photographer: Pauline Pasco
Model: Kirsten Batongbacal
Stylist: Danica Sarza
Makeup Artist: Emily Carson

Just sneakily, I may post my faves from the shoot in a couple of days, so keep an eye out for those extra shots!

Until my next post,
Danica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO