19.2.13

OOTD: Classy Classics






Top: Ally Fashion
Skirt: ?
Sandals: Top Girl
Belt: Blue jade
Necklace: eQUIP Accessories
Ring: Diva
Watch: Dotti
Bag: Faux Chanel

Hi lovelies! This is definitely an outfit that showcases a lot of things I love: skater skirts, lace and the classic Chanel. I took this photo before I figured out how to properly curl my hair, but I definitely think this outfit would have looked extra cute with loose curls.

Since this outfit is more of a black and white theme, the pop of red on the lips was a perfect contrast.
This outfit would be really glam for a night out with a pair of heels, but I decided to go for a pair of sandals (which got thrown out, by the way, when we cleaned out the shoe closet) but since it's Summer, it gave it a really Summer feel. To transfer this outfit in an Autumn/Winter look, add some opaque tights, a cropped blazer and a patterned scarf.

I'm not sure now whether I should have text on my Outfit of the Days, or if you would just prefer more pictures and just where I got each item from.
What do you guys think?
Love from,
Danica
XO

2 comments:

XO