2.1.13

Weekly Wishlist: December 30 - January 5


Happy New Year, lovelies!
New Year means new shopping, yay! I haven't been to the shops since before Christmas, so I'm in a bit of an excited mood to finally go shopping sometime this week or next. My son is still a bit sick, so we're kind of waiting it out until he's feeling better, and then we'll travel out and go on a crazy shopping spree! I'm so excited!

This week I am wishing for:
  1. Face of Australia Lip Quench Moisturising SPF30+ in Malibu Barbie. I can't get enough of bright pink lipsticks. I bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart a couple months back and it's already almost finished. I have a few other bright pink lippies in my makeup bag also, so I won't run out, but I feel like I still don't have enough. You can never have too much pink lippies!
  2. Peter Alexander iPhone cases. Super super super cute! Couldn't decide on just one that I really liked. I wanted to put all of them on this wishlist but these two were probably my most fave. I'm always jazzing up my iPhone. I have about 15 other cases for my iPhone right now, haha.
  3. Portmans foil chain pouch. This bag is uber classy and so stylish. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Just by looking at the picture, you can tell the texture and fabric is amazing and incredibly precise. I need this!
  4. Topshop gold jacquard trousers. Gold. Trousers. Need I say more?
  5. Miss Shop/Tokito Peplum top with contrast elastic in peach. I can't get enough of peplum tops. I love them. This peplum top seems to look like a ballerina type of style. It's so pretty and cute. Peplums are the perfect tops for a mix of girly and classy. Love!
  6. Wittner thyme black suede leather point heels. I've seen these all over inspiration and fashion blogs and I'm in love. Although, I have tiny feet so these probably won't stay on for long unless I have one that is precisely my baby feet size. I wish it weren't so hard for me to wear strapless heels. There's s many pretty ones that I know I could rock.
So girls, what are you wishing for this week?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO