16.5.12

OOTD: Denim on Orange

Dress: Temt
Jacket: Christmas Gift
Flats: Rubi Shoes
Belt: SES (came with the dress)
Bag: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Lovisa
Bracelet: Sportsgirl
Ring: Lovisa

Hi beauties!
It's been a while since my last blog post. A little over a week to be precise, but anywho, what matters is I'm blogging now! It feels so good to be back! It's terrible how some days I just don't have the time to produce a post for you all. It really saddens me cause I absolutely love and enjoy blogging and just sharing my thoughts but damn school for getting in the way, grrrrr! I've completed my second-to-last assessment draft, since the other one isn't due till after next week, but I thought I'd get started on that one soon, but not until I queued some posts and kind of had a little bit of 'me' time. I've terribly missed blogging and 'me' time! What with being a teen mom, a girlfriend, a daughter and a student, ugh, it's exhausting!!!!
This is basically my outfit post from last Thursday when my boyfriend decided to whisk me away for a night (with our little bubba, who isn't much of a little bubba anymore considering he's turning 3 in less than two week, of course) and took me out to Westfield Parramatta during late night shopping hours and took me to dinner and shopping! I had an incredible time and hated that it ended so soon. I love having a boyfriend with his license!
So essentially, I spree'd until my feet killed, and the stores were closing. I was actually quite devastated about... Hang on, this is an outfit post, not a 'let's-talk-about-D's-shopping-trip-last-Thursday'.
The dress was actually my first OOTD featured blog post using my new tripod. I didn't even realize that I'd featured it before until I saw it in my 'Blog Photos' folder on my laptop. I read in Lauren Conrad Style that when you're going shopping, it's easier to wear a dress to slip out of when trying on clothes. It saves time, stressing about zippers on jeans, and pulling off tops, and it's so true! I take forever in change rooms because of all that fuss, so I decided to go for a basic and comfortable ensemble. Considering I was working up a sweat while shopping, I took my jacket off, and put it in my bag. It was a whole lot easier to try on clothes when I could just slip out of my dress.
I didn't actually have one of those 'what am I gonna wear tonight?' and plan out an entire outfit moments. I kind of just picked this, and this, and this and voila! A not too shabby outfit was created. I'm very pleased with it, too!

I think I've rambled on enough. I promise you, a May shopping post is coming up tomorrow or soon!
Enjoy!
X

2 comments:

  1. great blog and outfit!!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is incredible, too! Such a compliment, thank you :') X

      Delete

XO