24.3.12

Weekly Wishlist II



Hello beauties!
It's that time of the week again! This is my second Weekly Wishlist post, so I was super excited to get to it. I was about to pack it with about 50 items from different stores, but I thought, hang on, let's save this for weeks to come. Yep, my shopping carts are filled to the extent where the credit card would probably kill itself.
I've been really happy with the way my blog and my blog posts are coming out because it's a start and it's already going somewhere! All week I've been followed and tweeted by stores, magazines and fellow bloggers; I abso-freaking-lutely love it!!!!
I also went to my first bar last night, but more about my week tomorrow when I do a Photo Diary post.
Let's begin, shall we?
01. Forever New's Heidi Skirted Coat is a total must-have for this A/W. I've always wanted one and this little number is soooo perfect! Browsing through Forever New's site and my eyes fell immediately onto this pretty baby. God, it's so gorgeous and so elegant! I need it in my wardrobe. When will I have $150 to spare though? Wahhhh...
02. Dotti's stock is unbelievable these days. But then again, when has their stock every NOT been incredible? I really fancy these tights though. In general, I need coloured tights to brighten up my A/W wardrobe collection. Not that black tights aren't a great pick, I just personally feel I want so much more colour in my closet!
03. I bought two of my most favourite skinny jeans/pants from Glassons, and I have to say, I was quite impressed. I never use to take a second glance at the store, but ever since then, it's been a go-to store. I definitely recommend it. I was browsing through the site and found this cutesy top that must be in my wardrobe this A/W. I looooove scallop tops so this was an immediate LIKE.
04. Oh, Sportsgirl, we go way back, don't we? I've been loving bright pink lippies lately, so when I saw this luscious pink lippy on their online store, I instantly clicked on it just to find that it is sadly sold out, boo! Hopefully it's still in the actual stores because I am so going down there to go get me one. I need it in my beauty case. Immediately.
05 & 06. Good ol' Colette has improved on their stock. I love it! (I say that too much, ugh) I have about another 18 bags saved in my folder that I so want to purchase, but these two top the ranks for this week. #05 is the Mylo Contrast Barrel bag which looks a lot like the ever-so-popular Balenciaga bags, but just a whole lot cheaper, different design (ish) and what not. Since it's way more affordable than the actual Balenciaga bags, I think these are reasonable priced bags! #06 is the Croc T-Lock Basic Tote and I have to admit, I have been eye-ing this bag ever since I first saw it in the store late last year. I think it's about time I get my hands on it. Problem is, there's too many range of colours, patterns and designs of the bag to choose just one from! Both a definite must-have this A/W... Even S/S actually. It's an all-year-round kind of bag.
That's about it.
Look out for a brand-new Photo Diary post about my week tomorrow!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

XO